Mar 20, 2017
Music, men, and money...What more can a high school program need?
Join Donny and Antonio of the Barbershop Harmony Society as we
explore the potential success you can have with Barbershop as part
of your school choral offerings. Listen:
Click to download episode!
3 Key Takeaways:
- Why start a chapter
- Emotional growth and vulnerability
- Better singing and easier singing
- Growth of your choral program
- Enthusiasm for singing
- Things you need to start a chapter
- Communication skills
- Accessible music
- Young people who love to sing
- Administrative support
- Want to learn more?
- Barbershop can attract additional music, men, and money to your
already great choral program.
- Barbershop Harmony Society offers tons of free resources for
anyone interested in trying a song or two, or even starting a
- There are free scholarships to Harmony University available
specifically for music educators, so it’s likely you won’t have to
pay a dime to attend.
Sponsored by: Sight
Reading Factory (Use promo code “NINJA” at
checkout for 10 free student accounts!)
- Free and Easy Song Book
- Barbershop charts for sale
- Harmony University (FREE scholarships
- Barbershop Tag Apps (Babershoptags.com)